Here is a summary of BEST PARTS's experience in selecting tools on CNC cutting tools.
Roughing: Under the maximum load of the machine tool, in the most cases of processing, choose the largest knife, the largest amount of feed, as fast as possible, in the case of the same tool The lower feed is inversely proportional to the feed amount. Under normal circumstances, the load of the machine tool is not a problem. The principle of tool selection is mainly based on whether the two-dimensional angle and three-dimensional arc of the product are too small. The principle is that the tool length is greater than the processing depth. For large workpieces, consider whether the chuck can be pushed down, let alone the following.
Light knife purpose: to meet the requirements of workpiece processing: smoothness, flying mold margin, copper male spark level, etc., at the same time, use the largest knife possible, as fast as possible, because the fine knife takes a long time, use the most appropriate advance The cutter and the feed, the larger the lateral feed under the same feed, the faster, the surface feed amount is related to the smoothness after processing, the size of the feed is related to the surface shape of the surface, without hurting the surface, leave The smallest allowance, with the largest knife, the fastest rewinding with appropriate feed.
1. All the clamps are horizontally long and vertically short;
2. Vise clamping: The clamping height should not be less than 10 mm. The clamping height and processing height must be specified when processing the workpiece. The processing height should be about 5 mm higher than the plane of the vise. The purpose is to ensure robustness. Does not hurt the vise, this kind of clamping is a general clamping, the clamping height is also related to the size of the workpiece, the larger the workpiece, the clamping height will increase accordingly;
3. Plywood clamping: The splint is coded on the workbench, and the workpiece is locked on the splint with screws. This clamping is suitable for workpieces with insufficient clamping height and large processing force, generally large and medium-sized workpieces, and the effect is particularly good. .
4. When the large clamping height of the workpiece is not enough, and it is not allowed to lock the wire at the bottom, use a code iron to clamp. This clamping requires a second clamping. Procedure: a. Good four corners first, and processing other Partially, the four sides are coded at the end, and the four corners are processed. The principle is to be very careful when re-clamping. Do not let the workpiece loose, and then loosen the code first. Large, difficult to deform, soft metals like aluminum and magnesium must use code iron to prevent deformation;
5. Tool clamping: more than 10 mm in diameter, not less than 30 mm; less than 10 mm in diameter, not less than 20 mm,
Note: The impact of the tool on the workpiece can be caused by a, workpiece movement, b, broken tool, c, tool deformation, workpiece damage, d, tool loose, dropped tool or machining workpiece is not allowed
Therefore, the clamping of the tool and the clamping of the workpiece must be firm. Strictly prevent the collision of the cutter and insert the workpiece directly, the classification of the cutter and its scope of application:
1. According to material:
White steel knife: easy to wear, used for copper and small steel
Tungsten steel knife: used for clear angle (especially steel) and light knife.
Alloy knife: similar to tungsten steel knife
Purple knife; used for high-speed cutting, not easy to wear
2. According to the cutter head:
Flat bottom knife: for flat and straight side clearing
Ball Knife: Used for various surface light and light knife
Bull nose knife (single side, double side and five sides): for roughing steel (R0.8, R0.3, R0.5, R0.4)
Coarse leather knife: for roughing, pay attention to the remaining method (0.3)
3, according to the shank: straight bar knife: straight bar knife is suitable for various occasions
Inclined rod knife: but not applicable to straight surfaces and surfaces with an inclination less than that of the rod
4. According to the blades: two blades, three blades, and four blades. The more the number of blades, the better the effect, but the more work, the speed and feed are adjusted accordingly. The more the number of blades is, the longer the life is. :
Ball knife: When the concave ruler is smaller than the ball ruler and the flat ruler is smaller than the ball R, the light is not available (not clear to the bottom corner),
Flying knife: Disadvantages: The concave size and flat ruler are less than the diameter of the flying knife. Advantages: Clear bottom angle. Comparison of the same parameters: V = R * ω, the speed is much faster (flying knife), the force light is bright, the flying knife is mostly used for contour contours, and sometimes the flying knife does not need medium light.
If have any question ,pls send your questions or 3D drawing for free quote !!
Phone: +86 139 2523 3211
Tel: +86 (0755) 2377 2505
Whatsapp: +86 139 2523 3211
Add: Changshantou Industrial Park, No. 149 QingZhang Road, QingXi Town, DongGuan, China